Watching your dream wedding idea materialize in front of your eyes is one of the most wonderful feelings ever. Destination weddings are a complete package. You get to travel to your favorite exotic location and tie a knot with the love of your life.
Even as the concept is fast being adopted, some feel that destination weddings are expensive and not for everyone. While we certainly wouldn’t deny that they are expensive (all kinds of weddings are expensive), destination weddings do not have to only for some people. With the right kind of planning and preparation, everyone can get married in the location of their choice.
The first step to take is to hire a destination wedding planner. You are indeed capable of handling the wedding arrangements, but when you hire a planner, they take the weight off your shoulders. You can relax and enjoy the wedding celebrations, and of course, supervise the arrangements.
Destination wedding planners do not make decisions on your behalf. They only help in bringing together the various elements related to the wedding and ensure that things sail smoothly.
Choosing the Location
• You already know where you want to get married. But you will still need a venue. When choosing the venue, you should keep in mind the following factors.
– The kind of wedding you are having and the rituals included in the wedding ceremony.
– The number of guests and their accommodations.
– The cost of the venue and accommodations.
• Wedding planners will help you search through the various options available in the city and find the best venue that meets your requirements and budget. Choosing a venue with more than one option would be a better choice.
• Hotels are the best choice for weddings as they tend to offer indoor and outdoor venues along with accommodations for guests.
• We advise you to visit the destination before finalizing the venue, though you should let the wedding planners book the venue for you.
• Wedding planners can negotiate a better deal and get higher discounts on your behalf. It is one way of cutting costs without compromising the quality.
Season and Climatic Conditions
• Destination wedding planners in Dubai will tell you how important it is to consider the climatic conditions. Summers can be extremely hot and are not suitable for weddings.
• The months of October to May are the best time to get married in Dubai. It is always better to choose the destination depending on the wedding date and season.
• Book the venue in advance to avoid last minute-surprises. You don’t want to be disappointed due to the unavailability of a venue. It will also give you a chance to search for alternative venues in case the one you liked is already booked.
Hire a destination wedding planner who has previously organized weddings in the location. Tell them your budget so that they can get the best deals for you. Take their advice when it comes to hiring local services.