If you are somebody who has just proposed or gotten proposed to, congratulations, it’s now officially the time to start planning your wedding day. Your wedding day is one thing that stays in your memory for a very long time. A well-planned wedding would ensure that the couple, family, and the invitees have a great time together. Ultimately, all that matters would be whether the wedding was well-planned or turned out to be a disaster because you missed any details.
A well-planned itinerary is a great idea to avoid any last-minute chaos on your most special day. One should prepare a checklist of things requiring immediate work, such as venue bookings, sound system rent, food menus, decoration, transfers, and many more.
To make your life easier, we have shortlisted a five-pointer list that could help you plan your wedding:
- Choose an unforgettable venue: most of the time, weddings we see around have a theme or structured setting. In a case like this, selecting a venue that is appropriate to the theme you may have picked heightens the overall look and feel of your wedding day, turning it into an unforgettable experience.
- Accommodation: In most cases, we have friends and family coming in from various parts of the world; therefore, selecting a comfortable accommodation for them is an ideal thing to do. If you have more than one event, you should pick a venue that can host more than one function just so that you save on any travel expenses that may incur otherwise.
- Unique décoration : a decoration is the most important aspect of any wedding as it is the prime ingredient of setting a perfect mood for the wedding. Your decor selection is a direct indicator of your and your partner’s personality and, therefore, should be made thoughtfully. A lot of planning goes into selecting the color themes, flower arrangements, lighting, table setup, and many more. Your decor must remain consistent throughout with the theme.
Another very important fact when it comes to decoration is lighting—having an appropriate number of lightings placed at correct spots dramatically increases the overall experience. You must look for decoration lights on rent and book them in advance.
- Food: food is something which all the guests would look forward to. The selected food must match the theme you may have picked for the wedding. The timely tasting of the dishes will ensure that these foods look not only lovely but also taste amazing.
Once again, booking a caterer beforehand is very important, so you don’t miss out on securing a good one.
- Event planners: the wedding time very often lead to a very stressful period for the families rather than being one that should be fun. The reason for this is simply the stress of planning a wedding. One thing that can greatly take away the stress and make life much easier is hiring wedding planners. With years of experience and expertise, they not only create beautiful memories for your special day but avoid any unwanted stress that may come to you and your family.
Entertainment is another important aspect that should be important when planning a wedding. Having appropriate entertainment based on your team would heighten the overall experience of the wedding.
Keeping in mind all the above points you will indeed have a great time and an unforgettable experience.