It can come as no surprise that more coordination is required for destination weddings than local weddings. Paying careful attention to detail is essential as you are not just organizing an event far from home, but you are also expected to be hosting several activities over the wedding weekend, not just the ceremony and reception. The good news is wedding planners will support you do just that.
Reasons for Hiring a Holiday Planner
Besides the ease of realizing that your wedding is in capable hands, destination wedding planners deliver the following:
Existence of understanding.
Destination wedding planners relieve the tension by being able to answer your questions regarding wedding decorations, venue, or vendors, explain the details and give a knowledgeable and impartial opinion.If you have to make difficult choices like rain contingency plans, delay your wedding date or navigate unexpected road bumps, they’re an indispensable asset.
A top wedding planner for a destination has years of experience, contacts and relationships that they have developed over time. They can tackle any question that comes up with grace.
By choosing a planner who is familiar with your destination or has excellent resources there, they may have the experience which is not available to you. They will recommend the “off-the-beaten-path” places to visit and eat, in addition to knowing the best vendors to work with and advising the months for optimal weather.
What Does a Wedding Planner for Destination Do?
Aside from conventional wedding planning duties, here is a list of specific tasks for which they are responsible:
- Provide advice based on their experience and local law study, required licenses, criteria for marriage licences, etc.
- Give a variety of vendors and a location that best fits your guest count, budget, and vision.
- Help you make a reasonable budget that is based on your needs and wishes. They can advise about where to cut back, and what the splurge is worth.
- Give travel tips and advice to help comfortably schedule the trip for you and your friends.
- Develop contingency plans for rain and other unexpected bumps on the path.
- Coordinate with vendors and location, control schedules and control colleagues.
- RSVPs and Guestlists are handled.
- Make suggestions for rentals of a florist, audio and lighting equipment, and hair and makeup.
- Catering, correspondence, and management
Apart from the above-mentioned duties, if you wedding planner is not a local person, your planner would need to fly to meet the location and take care of the decorations and vendors in advance just a few days before the wedding activities. This is particularly important as everything needs to go as planned. Make sure to tell the wedding planner to review these costs inside their proposal and contract with you.
These days, wedding planners come with a package which includes services like wedding decorations and photography. To find the wedding planners, you can look at the wedding decorations and theme and see who produced them and arrange a meeting with them. Many event planners offer excellent wedding decorations Dubai. Also, read the client testimonials from social media to make sure they are good at their work.